Slow, Steady and Strong
Similar Anonymous quotes:
Other Entrepreneurship :
- As a company, one of our greatest cultural strengths is accepting the fact that if you’re going to invent, you’re going to disrupt.
- If you really want to achieve it. Have a deadline on it. If not, you will never complete it.
- There are two kinds of companies, those that work to try to charge more and those that work to charge less. We will be the second.
- Don’t interpret anything too much. This is time waster number 1.
- Earning is a product of learning. You’re only one letter away from earning more.
- I wanted a woman who could get me out of a Third World prison. Life’s too short to hang out with people who aren’t resourceful.
- Where there’s a WALL, there’s a WAY.
- The people who are crazy enough to think they can change the world are the ones who do.
- There’s a tremendous bias against taking risks. Everyone is trying to optimize their ass―covering.
- Don’t nourish your fears more than you nourish your hopes.
- Most large organizations embrace the idea of invention but are not willing to suffer the string of failed experiments necessary to get there.
- Failure doesn’t define you, giving up does.
- No one needs to light a fire under you when there’s a fire in you.
- If you’re just starting out, don’t focus on the cheese, focus on the cow.
- Doesn’t matter how fast you cross the finish line if you’re running the wrong race.
- An entrepreneur tends to bite off a little more than he can chew hoping he’ll quickly learn how to chew it.
- Live as if you were to die tomorrow. Learn as if you were to live forever.
- We believe that it’s technology married with the humanities that yields us the result that makes our heart sing.
- It’s OK to have your eggs in one basket as long as you control what happens to that basket.
- Pride supports us when we fail, betrays us when we succeed.