Strive not to be a success, but rather to be of value.
Similar Albert Einstein quotes:
Other Entrepreneurship :
- Starting and growing a business is as much about the innovation, drive and determination of the people who do it as it is about the product they sell.
- Every flower blooms at a different pace.
- Failure should be archived in head, not heart!
- Your margin is my opportunity.
- Today I will work for tomorrow’s success.
- Entrepreneurship is the use of self-interest in the service of others. Politics is the use of others in the service of self-interest.
- Unlike other product developers, Jobs did not believe the customer was always right; if they wanted to resist using a mouse, they were wrong.
- Innovation is the ability to see the change as an opportunity; not a threat.
- Discipline is the bridge between goals and reality.
- Instead of visualizing the price of failure try visualizing the rewards of success. You’ll make it.
- There is always another way to look at things.
- My story isn’t over until I win.
- The framework I found which made the decision incredibly easy was what I called – which only a nerd would call – a ‘regret minimization framework’.
- An idea is nothing until it has its believers and followers.
- If everything seems under control, you are not fast enough
- Trustworthy is earned not bought.
- Create value, not bait!
- Sometimes in life, it has to be enough to be proud of yourself, even if no one else notices.
- Lesson learned – in doing business, do not COMPETE but be COMPETITIVE.