Strive not to be a success, but rather to be of value.
Similar Albert Einstein quotes:
Other Entrepreneurship :
- Doing, not learning to do, is the essence of entrepreneurship.
- Instead of visualizing the price of failure try visualizing the rewards of success. You’ll make it.
- After every difficulty, ask yourself two questions What did I do right? and What would I do differently?
- Don’t put me in a box until I’m dead.
- (It is not good to) weigh too much on someone’s talent and not someone’s personality. I think it matters whether someone has a good heart.
- Have the end in mind and every day make sure you’re working towards it.
- Always deliver more than expected.
- Spend eighty percent of your time focusing on the opportunities of tomorrow rather than the problems of yesterday.
- Start small and keep going.
- Only those who dare to fail greatly can ever achieve greatly.
- The fastest way to change yourself is to hang out with people who are already the way you want to be.
- Achieve success in any area of life by identifying the optimum strategies and repeating them until they become habits.
- If you’re starting something on your own, you better have a passion for it, because this is hard work.
- You lose 100% of the shots you don’t take.
- Focus does not mean saying yes, it means saying no.
- Start with the customer and work backward
- Love what you sell and master how you sell it.
- Better to fail on your own terms than succeed on someone else’s.
- Innovation distinguishes between a leader and a follower.
- I’d rather interview 50 people and not hire anyone than hire the wrong person.