I think the things you regret most in life are the things you didn’t do.
Similar Steve Jobs quotes:
Other Entrepreneurship :
- Be bold to begin.
- Creators always have an advantage because they make the stuff we consume.
- Those who are crazy enough to think they can change the world usually do.
- All human aspirations are opportunities for brands to build relationships.
- You are about to succeed when the urge to quit is the greatest.
- Entrepreneur, Vincent Van Gogh had no accredited training in art but yet his distinction is generational.
- If you don’t have big dreams and goals, you’ll end up working for someone that does.
- All Disruption starts with introspection.
- Humans are born to build something outrageous.
- You are more likely to be successful if you worry about providing value instead of being successful.
- Eighty percent of success is showing up.
- No matter how small you start, always dream big.
- In life, you get what you believe you deserve.
- Think big from the beginning.
- Embrace relentless self-determination and win.
- What the average call excellent, the excellent call average.
- We’re just enthusiastic about what we do.
- Show me your friends and I’ll show you your future.
- Risk more than others think is safe. Dream more than others think is practical.
- Entrepreneurship is a medley of everything old to create something new.