What we want to be is something completely new. There is no physical analog for what Amazon.com is becoming.
Similar Jeff Bezos quotes:
Other Entrepreneurship :
- The way to be nothing is to do nothing
- Don’t simply dream, create. Don’t simply create, ship. Don’t simply ship, dream.
- The men who try to do something and fail are infinitely better than those who try to do nothing and succeed.
- Sell before you start
- The entrepreneur works 24×7 365 days and that’s why they look cool
- If you won’t trust yourself, nobody else will.
- All human beings are entrepreneurs.
- Have no fear of perfection – you’ll never reach it.
- Disruption isn’t about what happens to you, it’s about how you respond to what happens to you.
- Most startups eventually pivot to adjust to what the market is telling them.
- A millionaire will never have a billionaire’s problem.
- Always make your future bigger than your past.
- Entrepreneurship isn’t about luck, it’s about vision, time management, creativity, determination and goals.
- Selling is a sacred trust between buyer and seller.
- A disadvantage is often a seed of an advantage.
- If you don’t learn to control your mind, your mind will control you.
- Dreams don’t get done until they are due.
- Success, for most people, requires unlearning as much as learning.
- if you really want to become a rich, then start sharing everything you have
- The world is round, so there is no corner for anyone to lean against