Nothing is worse to an organisation than culture of fear
Similar Robert Iger quotes:
Other Entrepreneurship :
- Selling is a game that requires so much more than the ability to play it.
- What’s good for customers is good for shareholders.
- To be a great business person, you must be a great observer.
- You lose respect when you demand respect.
- Disruptors don’t have to discover something new; they just have to discover a practical use for new discoveries.
- The customer is always right.even when they’re wrong.
- If you’re trying to create a company, it’s like baking a cake. You have to have all the ingredients in the right proportion.
- You can have the best technology, you can have the best business model, but if the storytelling isn’t amazing, it won’t matter. Nobody will watch.
- A business shines brightest when its people are working on problems bigger than themselves
- The first step is to establish that something is possible; then probability will occur.
- Forest rangers see the forest differently. Likewise, entrepreneurs see the world differently.
- A disruptor finds opportunity and profit from his misfortunes.
- I’d been rejected, but I was still in love, so I decided to start over.
- Success doesn’t suddenly fall out of the sky into your lap. It’s the result of taking one step, each day, in the direction of your dreams.
- if you begin, you win.
- The risks are important to keep in mind, but they shouldn’t necessarily stop you from pushing ahead with your idea.
- If it feels like it’s you versus the world, chances are it’s really just you versus yourself.
- To ‘wow’ a client is to win a client.
- Problems are just businesses waiting for the right entrepreneur to unlock the value.
- Success is getting what you want, happiness is wanting what you get