Nothing is worse to an organisation than culture of fear
Similar Robert Iger quotes:
Other Entrepreneurship :
- Stay hungry, stay foolish.
- If you only do things where you know the answer in advance, your company goes away.
- Most people don’t get those experiences because they never ask. I’ve never found anybody that didn’t want to help me if I asked them for help.
- If you cannot do great things, do small things in a great way.
- Purists don’t take shortcuts. For me, the vision is more important than anything.
- All men who have achieved great things have been great dreamers.
- A leader without a team is a bow without arrows
- Companies can’t be sold, they can only be bought.
- Our greatest glory is not in never failing, but in rising every time we fail.
- People don’t buy what you do, they buy why you do it.
- The ladder of success is never crowded at the top.
- Have the end in mind and every day make sure you’re working towards it.
- As you move from job seeker to job creator, you move from wages to wealth.
- Your purpose in life is to know yourself, love yourself, trust yourself, be yourself
- If you don’t love it, you’re going to fail.
- Always make your future bigger than your past.
- You’ve got to get up every morning with determination if you’re going to go to bed with satisfaction.
- Kites rise highest against the wind, not with it.
- Innovation is saying no to 1,000 things.
- Build up your faith while starving the fears.