Our greatest fear should not be of failure … but of succeeding at things in life that don’t really matter.
Similar Anonymous quotes:
Other Entrepreneurship :
- Entrepreneur, don’t just read history, write it so people can see the future in the present.
- If it comes easy, it will go fast.
- You can learn a lot from your mistakes when you aren’t busy denying them.
- It is better to fail in originality than to succeed in imitation.
- People who don’t venture will keep working for the people who ventured.
- The people who are right a lot, often change their minds.
- A leader is one who knows the way, goes the way, and shows the way.
- All human aspirations are opportunities for brands to build relationships.
- Doing the best at this moment puts you in the best place for the next moment.
- I knew that if I failed I wouldn’t regret that, but I knew the one thing I might regret is not trying.
- If you cannot do great things, do small things in a great way.
- Success in life is not for those who run fast, but for those who keep running and always on the move.
- Where there’s a WALL, there’s a WAY.
- If you don’t appreciate your customers, someone else will.
- Sell before you start
- I never took a day off in my twenties. Not one.
- Successful companies are started, and made successful, by at least two, and usually more, soulmates.
- The thing that motivates me is a very common form of motivation. And that is, with other folks counting on me, it’s so easy to be motivated.
- Pretend to be completely in control and people will assume that you are.
- If Entrepreneurship was easy, the term would have been easier to pronounce too!