To soar, we must leave anything that weighs us down.
Similar Saru Singhal quotes:
Other Entrepreneurship :
- The death of the entrepreneur is solitude.
- An average idea enthusiastically embraced will go farther than a genius idea no one gets.
- You can learn a lot from your mistakes when you aren’t busy denying them.
- Delaying is the most dangerous thing you can do in business.
- They were building a Ferrari for every launch, when it was possible that a Honda Accord might do the trick.
- life is a continous journey of transformation
- Live boldly now. Later may not be an option.
- True friends don’t come with conditions.
- A company shouldn’t get addicted to being shiny, because shiny doesn’t last.
- A dream with a deadline is a goal.
- Success, like happiness, is a by-product, not a goal.
- Innovation is the specific instrument of entrepreneurship.the act that endows resources with a new capacity to create wealth.
- Premature success rarely lasts as long as delayed success.
- Even a trillion dollars is made up of cents.
- A true entrepreneur does not start a business for the lifestyle. He starts a journey for the challenge.
- Stay hungry, stay foolish.
- Traction equals satisfaction
- The smallest company in the world can look as large as the largest company on the web.
- Don’t set your goals by what other people deem important.
- What we want to be is something completely new. There is no physical analog for what Amazon.com is becoming.