Success teaches us nothing; only failure teaches.
Similar Hyman G. Rickover quotes:
Other Entrepreneurship :
- In the broadest context, the goal is to seek enlightenment however you define it.
- Watch, listen, and learn. You can’t know it all yourself. Anyone who thinks they do is destined for mediocrity.
- Entrepreneur, get creative or live stagnant. ~
- When you think of quitting, remember why you started!
- Every day is your entire life.
- don’t wait for opportunity, create it
- Quality is more important than quality. One home run is better than two doubles.
- My heart is set on my dreams, I persevere and I make a difference
- The more customers you keep, the fewer customers you have to find.
- If it feels like it’s you versus the world, chances are it’s really just you versus yourself.
- Don’t let other people define your vision of your future.
- Life’s too short to learn from your own mistakes. So learn from others.
- Try not to become a man of success. Rather become a man of value.
- To get something new done you have to be stubborn and focused, to the point that others might find unreasonable.
- Risk is a necessary component of success.
- The risks are important to keep in mind, but they shouldn’t necessarily stop you from pushing ahead with your idea.
- You can only succeed through a steady persistent effort.
- Rebels revel in rewriting reality’s restrictions.
- No one needs to light a fire under you when there’s a fire in you.
- No matter how brilliant your mind or strategy, if you’re playing a solo game, you’ll always lose out to a team.