Success teaches us nothing; only failure teaches.
Similar Hyman G. Rickover quotes:
Other Entrepreneurship :
- I do not adopt softness towards others because I want to make them better.
- Build systems for the business to come, not the business you have.
- It’s not what you got, but what you gave.
- My heart is set on my dreams, I persevere and I make a difference
- The ladder of success is never crowded at the top.
- Today I will work for tomorrow’s success.
- Leveraging existing resources is innovation’s sweetest play.
- Act and fail, but don’t fail to act.
- What you are seeking, is seeking you.
- Hiding behind titles to create security is insecurity.
- There is a tremendous amount of craftsmanship between a great idea and a great product.
- Success and failure come and go, but don’t let them define you. It’s who you are that matters.
- If you decide that you’re going to do only the things you know are going to work, you’re going to leave a lot of opportunity on the table.
- Like fear, doubt greatly reduces the potency of our effort.
- The key to success is to start before you are ready.
- If you’re starting something on your own, you better have a passion for it, because this is hard work.
- When taken in the right direction, even a step that is only half a centimeter long is progress.
- It’s hard to find things that won’t sell online.
- Find a purpose to serve, not a lifestyle to live.
- Success is not final, failure is not fatal, it is the courage to continue that counts.