Uninspired leaders can’t inspire.
Similar Hunter Post quotes:
Other Entrepreneurship :
- Entrepreneurship is where a noble cause meets the passion.
- Sell the results, not the nuts and bolts.
- I think it is possible for ordinary people to choose to be extraordinary.
- To invent you have to experiment, and if you know in advance that it’s going to work, it’s not an experiment.
- If you don’t become the pioneer of your education, you’ll be the slave of someone else’s dream.
- You have a choice: pursue your dreams, or be hired by someone else to help them fulfill their dreams.
- There are two kinds of companies, those that work to try to charge more and those that work to charge less. We will be the second.
- You’ve got to get up every morning with determination if you’re going to go to bed with satisfaction.
- the bigger the price the harder it takes to win it
- You can’t solve your problems until you know why you have the problems.
- Those who dare to think, and act with a plan, will eventually prosper.
- Africa’s hopeful transformation lies in entrepreneurship
- I built success in business when I stopped focusing on me and started focusing on helping others.
- Let’s go invent tomorrow rather than worrying about what happened yesterday.
- Discipline is the bridge between goals and reality.
- Disruptors don’t have to discover something new; they just have to discover a practical use for new discoveries.
- A knock down has never been a knockout unless you allow it.
- The only way to do great work is to love what you do. If you haven’t found it yet, keep looking. Don’t settle.
- The journey is the reward
- A quitter never wins-and-a winner never quits.