The key to success is to start before you are ready.
Similar Marie Forleo quotes:
Other Entrepreneurship :
- I’m as proud of many of the things we haven’t done as the things we have done. Innovation is saying no to a thousand things.
- The bond built in sorrow is stronger the friendship natured in success.
- What you are seeking, is seeking you.
- If you always succeed, you don’t think big enough
- Your brand story’s happily ever after involves open wallets.
- In one minute you can change your attitude and in that minute you can change your entire day.
- Entrepreneurs don´t play safe, they play good.
- Really, the only thing that makes sense is to strive for greater collective enlightenment.
- Sometimes when you innovate, you make mistakes. It is best to admit them quickly, and get on with improving your other innovations.
- Visionary decision-making happens at the intersection of intuition and logic.
- Spend eighty percent of your time focusing on the opportunities of tomorrow rather than the problems of yesterday.
- The doers are the major thinkers. The people that really create the things that change this industry are both the thinker and doer in one person.
- Stop writing caption. Go action!
- You can’t just ask customers what they want and then try to give that to them. By the time you get it built, they’ll want something new.
- Most large organizations embrace the idea of invention but are not willing to suffer the string of failed experiments necessary to get there.
- The death of the entrepreneur is solitude.
- People should pursue what they’re passionate about. That will make them happier than pretty much anything else.
- The school as at fault for trying to make me memorise stupid stuff rather than stimulating me
- Entrepreneurship is the use of self-interest in the service of others. Politics is the use of others in the service of self-interest.
- It’s OK to have your eggs in one basket as long as you control what happens to that basket.