The key to success is to start before you are ready.
Similar Marie Forleo quotes:
Other Entrepreneurship :
- I think this is the start of something really big. Sometimes that first step is the hardest one, and we’ve just taken it.
- Don’t risk more than you can afford to lose!
- It is remarkable how many things you can explode. I’m lucky I have all my fingers.
- You don´t have to win the game, play until the others get tired.
- Logic will get you from A to B. Imagination will take you everywhere.
- All human aspirations are opportunities for brands to build relationships.
- Invention is by its very nature disruptive. If you want to be understood at all times, then don’t do anything new.
- The people who are crazy enough to think they can change the world are the ones who do.
- Believing that the dots will connect down the road will give you the confidence to follow your heart.
- Entrepreneurship is a responsibility rather than a profession.
- He who is afraid to lose, is not ready to win
- Who you are tomorrow begins with what you do today.
- You have a choice: pursue your dreams, or be hired by someone else to help them fulfill their dreams.
- Picasso had a saying – ‘good artists copy, great artists steal‘ – and we have always been shameless about stealing great ideas.
- It’s really hard to design products by focus groups. A lot of times, people don’t know what they want until you show it to them.
- The worst thing you can do is not try
- What’s good for customers is good for shareholders.
- Business is still more often about whom you know, not what you know.
- It is always the start that requires the greatest effort.
- If you decide that you’re going to do only the things you know are going to work, you’re going to leave a lot of opportunity on the table.