The key to success is to start before you are ready.
Similar Marie Forleo quotes:
Other Entrepreneurship :
- We figured even if we crash and burn, and lose everything, the experience will have been worth ten times the cost.
- Learn from your history, but don’t live in it.
- If you are working on something that you really care about, you don’t have to be pushed. The vision pulls you.
- Your brand story’s happily ever after involves open wallets.
- Eighty percent of success is showing up.
- Boredom creates breakthroughs.
- In all of his products, technology would be married to great design, elegance, human touches and even romance.
- Every dream needs a bigger dream.
- We have essentially no patents in SpaceX. If we published patents, it would be farcical, because the Chinese would just use them as a recipe book.
- The first step to win yourself is to wake up early.
- Have the end in mind and every day make sure you’re working towards it.
- Optimism doesn’t make you more persistent. Persistence makes you more optimistic.
- 1 failure equals 1000 lessons
- It does not matter how slowly you go as long as you do not stop.
- Disruptors don’t have to discover something new; they just have to discover a practical use for new discoveries.
- Don’t buy value-added. Be the one adding value. Create goodwill.
- Premature success rarely lasts as long as delayed success.
- Remembering that I’ll be dead soon is the most important tool I’ve ever encountered to help me make the big choices in life.
- Success is doing what you were created by God to do and being faithful in that.
- Do ordinary things extraordinarily well.