When you think of quitting, remember why you started!
Similar john di lemme quotes:
Other Entrepreneurship :
- It’s fine to celebrate success but it is more important to heed the lessons of failure.
- It’s OK to have your eggs in one basket as long as you control what happens to that basket.
- The goal is freedom.
- Success is not final, failure is not fatal, it is the courage to continue that counts.
- Don’t try to be original, just try to be good.
- In life, you get what you believe you deserve.
- To win without risk is to triumph without glory.
- You are about to succeed when the urge to quit is the greatest.
- if you really want to become a rich, then start sharing everything you have
- Every flower blooms at a different pace.
- How you spend your time is more important than how much you have.
- It is better to die for a dream than to live a nightmare.
- No, I don’t ever give up. I’d have to be dead or completely incapacitated.
- You have to see failure as the beginning and the middle, but never entertain it as an end.
- Everyone has a boss, and a business owner’s boss is the customer.
- Successful companies are started, and made successful, by at least two, and usually more, soulmates.
- Details matter, it’s worth waiting to get it right.
- We’re just enthusiastic about what we do.
- In one minute you can change your attitude and in that minute you can change your entire day.
- If you won’t trust yourself, nobody else will.