Our thoughts and our mind-sets greatly affect our perception of what life is really about
Similar Wogu Donald quotes:
Other Entrepreneurship :
- Everything you’ve ever wanted is on the other side of fear.
- Even a trillion dollars is made up of cents.
- Some men see things as they are and say why – I dream things that never were and say why not.
- Small and continuous effort can lead you to success.
- If you can imagine it in details, it can be done.
- How to change the world in two words: S.T.A.R.T. N.O.W. 1. START – Serve. Thank. Ask. Receive. Trust. 2. NOW – No Opportunity Wasted
- Ideas are meaningless without a masterful execution.
- You don’t get what you wish for; you get what you work for.
- Selling is a game that requires so much more than the ability to play it.
- Sometimes we measure things and see that in the short term they actually hurt sales, and we do it anyway.
- We’re going to make it happen. As God is my bloody witness, I’m hell―bent on making it work.
- Nations are not built on the laws of governments, strong nations are built on the sweat of entrepreneurs
- You cannot begin, until you begin.
- An entrepreneur in debt is an entrepreneur in business.
- There’ll always be serendipity involved in discovery.
- The school as at fault for trying to make me memorise stupid stuff rather than stimulating me
- Taking risk will have its consequences, so does not taking any risk.
- Be positive at all times! Leave out the negatives.
- You can’t achieve major goals with minimal effort.
- Normal is never one of a kind.