The first step is to establish that something is possible; then probability will occur.
Similar Elon Musk quotes:
Other Entrepreneurship :
- You have to make your own chances.
- Too many people are thinking of security instead of opportunity. They seem more afraid of life than death.
- You are much more than what you think you are.
- It is possible for ordinary people to choose to be extraordinary.
- Failure is never fatal nor final. It is the very foundation for success.
- Your most unhappy customers are your greatest source of learning.
- Doubt kills more dreams than failure ever will.
- You can’t just ask customers what they want and then try to give that to them. By the time you get it built, they’ll want something new.
- You don’t need a partner; you need a startner.
- If you don’t appreciate your customers, someone else will.
- (It is not good to) weigh too much on someone’s talent and not someone’s personality. I think it matters whether someone has a good heart.
- As you move from job seeker to job creator, you move from wages to wealth.
- If you really look closely, most overnight successes took a long time.
- Like everything in life, it is not what happens to you but how you respond to it that counts.
- I would love to help quality journalism,. We can’t depend on bloggers for our news.
- Be a yardstick of quality. Some people aren’t used to an environment where excellence is expected.
- Embrace relentless self-determination and win.
- Act and fail, but don’t fail to act.
- Boredom creates breakthroughs.
- I think all of us need to be on guard against arrogance which knocks at the door whenever you’re successful.