An average idea enthusiastically embraced will go farther than a genius idea no one gets.
Similar Jay Samit quotes:
Other Entrepreneurship :
- In the end, we are our choices. Build yourself a great story.
- Success is not final, failure is not fatal, it is the courage to continue that counts.
- If you cannot do great things, do small things in a great way.
- It’s not about money or connections. It’s the willingness to outwork and outlearn everyone.
- The school as at fault for trying to make me memorise stupid stuff rather than stimulating me
- Entrepreneur, don’t just read history, write it so people can see the future in the present.
- You’re not born with confidence; it is a skill to learn.
- How to change the world in two words: S.T.A.R.T. N.O.W. 1. START – Serve. Thank. Ask. Receive. Trust. 2. NOW – No Opportunity Wasted
- All progress takes place outside the comfort zone.
- Really, the only thing that makes sense is to strive for greater collective enlightenment.
- Do what you fear and fear disappears.
- Without business skills, your passion or hobby will not translate into money in your pocket.
- God rewards every act of obedience to His Will.
- I want to put a ding in the universe
- Success repeats itself until it becomes boring.
- Negotiation means willfully entering into a professional conflict.
- Strive not to be a success, but rather to be of value.
- Risk is a necessary component of success.
- If you are working on something that you really care about, you don’t have to be pushed. The vision pulls you.
- We are very careful about what features we add because we can’t take them away.