An average idea enthusiastically embraced will go farther than a genius idea no one gets.
Similar Jay Samit quotes:
Other Entrepreneurship :
- I would love to help quality journalism,. We can’t depend on bloggers for our news.
- You’ve achieved success in your field when you don’t know whether what you’re doing is work or play.
- The great thing about fact-based decisions is that they overrule the hierarchy.
- Entrepreneurs build ladders, employees climb them.
- Why join the navy if you can be a pirate?
- Failure is not failure unless we fail to learn from it.
- Diligence is the mother of good fortune.
- Always do what you love in order to love what you do.
- Do what you fear and fear disappears.
- Knowing others is intelligence; knowing yourself is true wisdom. Mastering others is strength; mastering yourself is true power.
- Be a yardstick of quality. Some people aren’t used to an environment where excellence is expected.
- If you don’t learn to control your mind, your mind will control you.
- In the end, a vision without the ability to execute it is probably a hallucination.
- I never fail. It’s just that the people around me succeed more than I.
- Distractions can make a day feel like an hour.
- The best big idea is only going to be as good as its implementation.
- If only 1 out of 10 businesses succeeds, start 10 businesses. Just sayin.
- .If there is no risk, there is no reward.
- We have essentially no patents in SpaceX. If we published patents, it would be farcical, because the Chinese would just use them as a recipe book.
- Being an entrepreneur is like eating glass and staring into the abyss of death.