There’s nothing wrong with staying small. You can do big things with a small team.
Similar Jason Fried quotes:
Other Entrepreneurship :
- Success doesn’t teach as many lessons as failure
- Life’s too short to build something nobody wants.
- Your margin is my opportunity.
- Success is Never Ending, Failure Is Never Final.
- You are more likely to be successful if you worry about providing value instead of being successful.
- Success is achieved and maintained by those who try and keep trying.
- Innovation distinguishes between a leader and a follower.
- The heaviness of being successful was replaced by the lightness of being a beginner again.
- Have the courage to follow your heart and intuition. They somehow already know what you truly want to become.
- Stop Pitching Product, Sell your Value!
- Some people have the courage to bungee jump or even skydive, yet they lack the courage to work for themselves.
- As much as possible, avoid hiring MBAs. MBA programs don’t teach people how to create companies.
- If you need inspiration, don’t do it.
- Success is like an iceberg. Nobody sees the work that comprises it.
- Embrace relentless self-determination and win.
- Someone is sitting in the shade today because someone planted a tree a long time ago.
- If you are always successful, you aren’t being brave enough.
- Problems are just businesses waiting for the right entrepreneur to unlock the value.
- Difficulties come not to obstruct, but to instruct.
- Failure is the condiment that gives success its flavor.