There’s nothing wrong with staying small. You can do big things with a small team.
Similar Jason Fried quotes:
Other Entrepreneurship :
- If you don’t know where you want to be in five years, how do you ever expect to get there?
- He who is afraid to lose, is not ready to win
- Dreams remain dreams until we decide to act upon them.
- Logic will get you from A to B. Imagination will take you everywhere.
- At the earliest stage, the only people who can invest in you are three Fs: friends, family and fools.
- To be a great business person, you must be a great observer.
- People are least interested in your plans and strategies, they are interested in results.
- I think it’s very important to have a feedback loop, where you’re constantly thinking about what you’ve done and how you could be doing it better.
- Your work is going to fill a large part of your life, and the only way to be truly satisfied is to do what you believe is great work.
- The best big idea is only going to be as good as its implementation.
- Change how you’re paid, change your life.
- Wrong partners cost much more money than bad financial investments.
- Opinions killed more people than crime
- How you climb a mountain is more important than reaching the top.
- The best way to predict the future is to create it.
- Would you rather work forty hours a week at a job you hate or eighty hours a week doing work you love?
- Act NOW on those ideas! As they say, you snooze you lose. Or as I say, if you BEGIN you WIN.
- Enjoyment is not the result of success: it is a requirement for success.
- The joy of disruption comes from accepting that we all live in a temporal state.
- You can’t solve your problems until you know why you have the problems.