I’m not trying to be anyone’s savior. I’m just trying to think about the future and not be sad.
Similar Elon Musk quotes:
Other Entrepreneurship :
- Sow good seeds for a good yield.
- Successful people follow their passion, not money. Nonetheless, their success attracts money.
- We all know that if you swing for the fences, you’re going to strike out a lot, but you’re also going to hit some home runs.
- Constantly seek criticism. A well thought out critique of whatever you’re doing is as valuable as gold.
- You can’t force creatives into a box. If you try, they’ll no longer be creative. And no one will want your box.
- Success inspired confidence; confidence produced success.
- Success repeats itself until it becomes boring.
- Like everything in life, it is not what happens to you but how you respond to it that counts.
- Seek advice on taking risk from a capitalist and not from a gambler.
- Unlike other product developers, Jobs did not believe the customer was always right; if they wanted to resist using a mouse, they were wrong.
- If you try to be everything to everyone, you become nothing.
- You can learn a lot from your mistakes when you aren’t busy denying them.
- If only 1 out of 10 businesses succeeds, start 10 businesses. Just sayin.
- If you have positive energy you will always attract positive outcomes.
- Doesn’t matter how fast you cross the finish line if you’re running the wrong race.
- Genius is 1% inspiration, and 99% perspiration.
- Living is different from just existing.
- No business can continue to shrink. That can only go on for so long before irrelevancy sets in.
- Create your own fears; choose to fear living an average life.
- Innovation is the ability to see the change as an opportunity; not a threat.