The death of the entrepreneur is solitude.
Similar Ernesto Sirolli quotes:
Other Entrepreneurship :
- Don’t be afraid to assert yourself, have confidence in your abilities and don’t let the bastards get you down.
- I could either watch it happen or be a part of it.
- Successful companies are started, and made successful, by at least two, and usually more, soulmates.
- Computers are like a bicycle for the mind.
- Don’t try to mine gold when you can sell shovels.
- If you don’t become the pioneer of your education, you’ll be the slave of someone else’s dream.
- Find something to aim for in life. Do not live an empty life.
- Seek advice on taking risk from a capitalist and not from a gambler.
- Fall down 7 times, stand up 8
- I discovered that the best innovation is sometimes the company, the way you organize a company.
- Success is not final, failure is not fatal, it is the courage to continue that counts.
- Do what you fear and fear disappears.
- Living in the past makes your future predictable.
- If I had eight hours to chop down a tree, I’d spend six hours sharpening my axe.
- My heart is set on my dreams, I persevere and I make a difference
- Disruptors don’t have to discover something new; they just have to discover a practical use for new discoveries.
- Millionaires don’t play the blame game but the gain game.
- Eighty percent of success is showing up.
- Entrepreneurship is an art, you do it because you love it.
- If you’re good at course correcting, being wrong may be less costly than you think. Whereas being slow is going to be expensive for sure.