Every dream needs a bigger dream.
Similar Richie Norton quotes:
Other Entrepreneurship :
- The ones who are crazy enough to think they can change the world, are the ones that do.
- If you don’t understand the details of your business you are going to fail.
- Don’t ask for permission, ask for forgiveness
- People who don’t venture will keep working for the people who ventured.
- Threshold is where the madness ends and the magic begins.
- School was designed to get you to fall in line and get a job in someone else’s company.
- Trustworthy is earned not bought.
- The true start-up of a business is what happens before you start-up.
- Success is not final, failure is not fatal, it is the courage to continue that counts.
- I cannot stress how important and effective it is to leverage the principles of S.T.A.R.T. – Serve. Thank. Ask. Receive. Trust.
- The thing that motivates me is a very common form of motivation. And that is, with other folks counting on me, it’s so easy to be motivated.
- You don’t get what you wish for; you get what you work for.
- What we want to be is something completely new. There is no physical analog for what Amazon.com is becoming.
- In the old world, you devoted 30% of your time to building a great service and 70% of your time to shouting about it. In the new world, that inverts.
- Life is very simple. Do more of what works and less of what doesn’t.
- I could either watch it happen or be a part of it.
- I’m a big fan of all-you-can-eat plans, because they’re simpler for customers.
- I do not adopt softness towards others because I want to make them better.
- Unlike other product developers, Jobs did not believe the customer was always right; if they wanted to resist using a mouse, they were wrong.
- We are comfortable planting seeds and waiting for them to grow into trees.