Every dream needs a bigger dream.
Similar Richie Norton quotes:
Other Entrepreneurship :
- Be bold. Take risks. Get noticed.
- Success is Never Ending, Failure Is Never Final.
- If you really want to be happy, be happy and share happiness
- There are no overnight success. It’s a combination of humility, sacrifices, tenacity, failure, and opportunity.
- Companies can’t be sold, they can only be bought.
- I believe that poor people are the world’s greatest entrepreneurs. Everyday, they must innovate in order to survive.
- In the old world, you devoted 30% of your time to building a great service and 70% of your time to shouting about it. In the new world, that inverts.
- Remain self-funded as long as possible.
- Optimism is the one quality more associated with success and happiness than any other.
- Innovation distinguishes between a leader and a follower.
- Your brand story’s happily ever after involves open wallets.
- Who you are tomorrow begins with what you do today.
- Do not focus on problems; focus on solutions!
- Disruptive innovation is entrepreneurs changing their industry with unique creativity.
- Be the change you wish to see in the world.
- Entrepreneurship is not a title, it is a mindset, a way of life; it is the future!
- If you do build a great experience, customers tell each other about that. Word of mouth is very powerful.
- Have the end in mind and every day make sure you’re working towards it.
- If you’re long―term oriented, customer interests and shareholder interests are aligned.