Every dream needs a bigger dream.
Similar Richie Norton quotes:
Other Entrepreneurship :
- People who say you will fail are people who have never been successful in their lives
- Success is going from failure to failure without losing enthusiasm.
- I think the things you regret most in life are the things you didn’t do.
- A dream with a deadline is a goal.
- I woke up in the morning and saw, the world has moved on
- The key to success is to start before you are ready.
- As you move from job seeker to job creator, you move from wages to wealth.
- Bad timekeeping will suck the life out of your bank account.
- A company shouldn’t get addicted to being shiny because shiny doesn’t last.
- If you wait for things to be perfect, you walk away with NOTHING. Just jump in and get started.
- Companies can’t be sold, they can only be bought.
- Instead of working at someone elses’s company to realize someone else’s dream, chase your own dreams.
- Help others. When you help others, you help yourself!
- If you don’t become the pioneer of your education, you’ll be the slave of someone else’s dream.
- Doesn’t matter how fast you cross the finish line if you’re running the wrong race.
- The best big idea is only going to be as good as its implementation.
- I’d been rejected, but I was still in love, so I decided to start over.
- The people who are crazy enough to think they can change the world are the ones who do.
- Don’t worry about failure; you only have to be right once.
- Your price makes a statement about your credibility. The more you charge, the more people respect you!