Dreams remain dreams until we decide to act upon them.
Similar Pooja Agnihotri quotes:
Other Entrepreneurship :
- Have no fear of perfection – you’ll never reach it.
- All human beings are entrepreneurs.
- Don’t nourish your fears more than you nourish your hopes.
- If you’re good at course correcting, being wrong may be less costly than you think. Whereas being slow is going to be expensive for sure.
- To be a great business person, you must be a great observer.
- Thinking big is a skill all entrepreneurs should be focused on cultivating.
- Your margin is my opportunity.
- I do not adopt softness towards others because I want to make them better.
- Don’t let the noise of others’ opinions drown out your own inner voice.
- Innovation distinguishes between a leader and a follower.
- The common question that gets asked in business is, ‘why?’ That’s a good question, but an equally valid question is ‘why not?’.
- Successful people follow their passion, not money. Nonetheless, their success attracts money.
- Love your work and success is your next customer.
- Design is not just what it looks like and feels like. Design is how it works.
- Formal education will make you a living; self-education will make you a fortune.
- We all know that if you swing for the fences, you’re going to strike out a lot, but you’re also going to hit some home runs.
- The best customer service is if the customer doesn’t need to call you, doesn’t need to talk to you, it just works.
- I knew that if I failed I wouldn’t regret that, but I knew the one thing I might regret is not trying.
- Purists don’t take shortcuts. For me, the vision is more important than anything.
- Creators always have an advantage because they make the stuff we consume.