I built success in business when I stopped focusing on me and started focusing on helping others.
Similar Sharon Pearson quotes:
Other Entrepreneurship :
- Live as if you were to die tomorrow. Learn as if you were to live forever.
- An entrepreneur is more useful and valuable to the economy than an economist.
- You don’t get what you wish for; you get what you work for.
- We’re going to make it happen. As God is my bloody witness, I’m hell―bent on making it work.
- Your environment will eat your goals and plans for breakfast.
- Premature success rarely lasts as long as delayed success.
- Success inspired confidence; confidence produced success.
- Life isn’t about having, it’s about experiencing.
- A quitter never wins-and-a winner never quits.
- Life is too fragile and valuable to be spent doing something you hate.
- The worst thing you can do is not try
- Today it is cheaper to start a business than tomorrow.
- Entrepreneurship should be a viable career path not just a last resort to joblessness.
- Our greatest glory is not in never failing, but in rising every time we fail.
- A successful man is one who can lay a firm foundation with the bricks that others throw at him.
- Sometimes in life, it has to be enough to be proud of yourself, even if no one else notices.
- People who say you will fail are people who have never been successful in their lives
- There are no spa hotels on the road to success.
- There is a hero in every heart just waiting for ignition.
- Success repeats itself until it becomes boring.