I think it’s very important to have a feedback loop, where you’re constantly thinking about what you’ve done and how you could be doing it better.
Similar Elon Musk quotes:
Other Entrepreneurship :
- Use your profession to fund your passion.
- Most improved things can be improved.
- School was designed to get you to fall in line and get a job in someone else’s company.
- Remembering that I’ll be dead soon is the most important tool I’ve ever encountered to help me make the big choices in life.
- Someday is a dangerous word.
- Trustworthy is earned not bought.
- Leveraging existing resources is innovation’s sweetest play.
- Being an entrepreneur is like eating glass and staring into the abyss of death.
- Customers don’t know what they want until we’ve shown them.
- It is better to die for a dream than to live a nightmare.
- Change how you’re paid, change your life.
- You get paid in direct proportion to the difficulty of problems you solve.
- Success inspired confidence; confidence produced success.
- When you truly love or want what you are pursuing, holding on can never be harder than giving up.
- I think it would be great to be born on Earth and die on Mars. Just hopefully not at the point of impact.
- Life is very simple. Do more of what works and less of what doesn’t.
- Humans are born to build something outrageous.
- Your possibilities are limited only by your imagination.
- Entrepreneurship is a medley of everything old to create something new.
- An entrepreneur tends to bite off a little more than he can chew hoping he’ll quickly learn how to chew it.