Big things start small.
Similar Jeff Bezos quotes:
Other Entrepreneurship :
- Smart people are a dime a dozen and often don’t amount to much. What counts is being creative and imaginative.
- A problem is opportunity shouting at you!
- Success repeats itself until it becomes boring.
- Success is walking from failure to failure with no loss of enthusiasm.
- The best way to predict the future is to create it.
- It’s very important to like the people you work with, otherwise life [and] your job is gonna be quite miserable.
- Problems are just businesses waiting for the right entrepreneur to unlock the value.
- Procrastination is the enemy of action!
- You can get into any business by leveraging joint ventures.
- Transforming the complex to the simple is pure genius.
- I’m as proud of many of the things we haven’t done as the things we have done. Innovation is saying no to a thousand things.
- Picasso had a saying – ‘good artists copy, great artists steal‘ – and we have always been shameless about stealing great ideas.
- Think big from the beginning.
- If you cant sell it to yourself, you cant sell it to someone else.
- You are about to succeed when the urge to quit is the greatest.
- How to change the world in two words: S.T.A.R.T. N.O.W. 1. START – Serve. Thank. Ask. Receive. Trust. 2. NOW – No Opportunity Wasted
- Life isn’t about having, it’s about experiencing.
- You are much more than what you think you are.
- Successful people follow their passion, not money. Nonetheless, their success attracts money.
- There are two kinds of companies, those that work to try to charge more and those that work to charge less. We will be the second.