Pretend to be completely in control and people will assume that you are.
Similar Steve Jobs Cited by W. Isaacson quotes:
Other Entrepreneurship :
- The first step is to establish that something is possible; then probability will occur.
- Great losses are great lessons.
- I think frugality drives innovation, just like other constraints do. One of the only ways to get out of a tight box is to invent your way out.
- Small and continuous effort can lead you to success.
- Slow, Steady and Strong
- Leveraging existing resources is innovation’s sweetest play.
- It’s OK to have your eggs in one basket as long as you control what happens to that basket.
- A company shouldn’t get addicted to being shiny because shiny doesn’t last.
- Kindness is the key to success
- It’s not an experiment if you know it’s going to work.
- Constantly seek criticism. A well thought out critique of whatever you’re doing is as valuable as gold.
- Success doesn’t teach as many lessons as failure
- Wisdom is hard to get but hardest to lose if once obtained.
- Success is not the absence of failure; it’s the persistence through failure.
- Inaction is the biggest failure
- Future is out there exploring the stars … compared with one where we are forever confined to Earth until some eventual extinction event.
- if you begin, you win.
- All men who have achieved great things have been great dreamers.
- There is a hero in every heart just waiting for ignition.
- The fastest way to change yourself is to hang out with people who are already the way you want to be.