It is always the start that requires the greatest effort.
Similar James Cash Penney quotes:
Other Entrepreneurship :
- We innovate by starting with the customer and working backwards. That becomes the touchstone for how we invent.
- If you don’t plan to have someone work for you, you will work for someone else. There is no in-between.
- I am the captain of my fate, master of my soul, boss of my dreams, and king of my goals
- Stress comes from ignoring the things that you shouldn’t be ignoring.
- An entrepreneur in debt is an entrepreneur in business.
- Life can be so easy once we stop trying so hard to complicate it.
- Most improved things can be improved.
- Would you rather work forty hours a week at a job you hate or eighty hours a week doing work you love?
- Unlike other product developers, Jobs did not believe the customer was always right; if they wanted to resist using a mouse, they were wrong.
- Seventy percent of success in life is showing up.
- There’s a single path to success. Yours.
- Future is out there exploring the stars … compared with one where we are forever confined to Earth until some eventual extinction event.
- Start small and keep going.
- You’ll never know how close you are to victory if you give up.
- Like fear, doubt greatly reduces the potency of our effort.
- Entrepreneur, if you’re going to start up, make sure you start up with excellence in mind
- if you really want to become a rich, then start sharing everything you have
- Love what you sell and master how you sell it.
- Hold your head up high, you’ll see more!’
- Seek advice on taking risk from a capitalist and not from a gambler.