INTENT reveals desire; ACTION reveals commitment.
Similar Steve Maraboli quotes:
Other Entrepreneurship :
- I’m as proud of many of the things we haven’t done as the things we have done. Innovation is saying no to a thousand things.
- The thing that motivates me is a very common form of motivation. And that is, with other folks counting on me, it’s so easy to be motivated.
- Entrepreneur, don’t just read history, write it so people can see the future in the present.
- Those who don’t jump will never fly.
- I never took a day off in my twenties. Not one.
- Entrepreneurs should always aim to play the long game. Instant gratification cannot build a legacy.
- To be inefficient and effective is better than being efficient and ineffective.
- Stop writing caption. Go action!
- We trade real estate for technology (which gets cheaper and more capable every year).
- The goal was never to bear the competition, or to make a lot of money. It was to do the greatest thing possible, or even a little greater
- Entrepreneurship should be a viable career path not just a last resort to joblessness.
- God rewards every act of obedience to His Will.
- We’re here to put a dent in the universe. Otherwise why else even be here?
- What we want to be is something completely new. There is no physical analog for what Amazon.com is becoming.
- A person who makes few mistakes makes little progress.
- Any product that needs a manual to work is broken.
- The best way to predict the future is to create it.
- I believe you have to be willing to be misunderstood if you’re going to innovate.
- If you don’t understand the details of your business you are going to fail.
- Actually, I’m an overnight success. But it took twenty years.