INTENT reveals desire; ACTION reveals commitment.
Similar Steve Maraboli quotes:
Other Entrepreneurship :
- People are least interested in your plans and strategies, they are interested in results.
- The heaviness of being successful was replaced by the lightness of being a beginner again.
- Really, the only thing that makes sense is to strive for greater collective enlightenment.
- A leader is one who knows the way, goes the way, and shows the way.
- Believing that the dots will connect down the road will give you the confidence to follow your heart.
- If you don’t have big dreams and goals, you’ll end up working for someone that does.
- Create a space for the person you want to become, not the person you were.
- When times are bad is when the real entrepreneurs emerge.
- Distractions can make a day feel like an hour.
- Confidence comes from crossing thresholds.
- In the old world, you devoted 30% of your time to building a great service and 70% of your time to shouting about it. In the new world, that inverts.
- Impatience makes even the strong weak.
- Success is making those who believed in you look brilliant.
- Being an entrepreneur is like eating glass and staring into the abyss of death.
- You lose respect when you demand respect.
- I knew that if I failed I wouldn’t regret that, but I knew the one thing I might regret is not trying.
- Success in life is not for those who run fast, but for those who keep running and always on the move.
- The first step is to establish that something is possible; then probability will occur.
- There are good Managers and good Leaders, some of them are good in both and they called Entrepreneurs
- Find a purpose to serve, not a lifestyle to live.