The smallest company in the world can look as large as the largest company on the web.
Similar Steve Jobs quotes:
Other Entrepreneurship :
- An entrepreneur tends to bite off a little more than he can chew hoping he’ll quickly learn how to chew it.
- Dreams don’t get done until they are due.
- Being the richest man in the cemetery doesn’t matter to me. Going to bed at night saying we’ve done something wonderful… that’s what matters to me.
- Smart people are a dime a dozen and often don’t amount to much. What counts is being creative and imaginative.
- Without business skills, your passion or hobby will not translate into money in your pocket.
- Kindness is the key to success
- To ‘wow’ a client is to win a client.
- Confidence comes from crossing thresholds.
- If you can dream it, you can do it.
- Details matter, it’s worth waiting to get it right.
- Life is too short for long-term grudges.
- Our greatest glory is not in never failing, but in rising every time we fail.
- In the broadest context, the goal is to seek enlightenment however you define it.
- The function of leadership is to produce more leaders, not more followers.
- Work hard, have fun, and make history.
- It’s OK to have your eggs in one basket as long as you control what happens to that basket.
- Happy people produce. Bored people consume.
- Entrepreneurs build ladders, employees climb them.
- What we want to be is something completely new. There is no physical analog for what Amazon.com is becoming.
- The secret to successful entrepreneurship is to couple your passion with strategy, and your drive with patience.