In the old world, you devoted 30% of your time to building a great service and 70% of your time to shouting about it. In the new world, that inverts.
Similar Jeff Bezos quotes:
Other Entrepreneurship :
- In order to get what you want, you need to know what you want.
- What are you doing to serve your customers a little more every day?
- I think it would be great to be born on Earth and die on Mars. Just hopefully not at the point of impact.
- Your time is limited, so don’t waste it living someone else’s life.
- A knock down has never been a knockout unless you allow it.
- Ideas are easy. Implementation is hard.
- The doers are the major thinkers. The people that really create the things that change this industry are both the thinker and doer in one person.
- Entrepreneurship is a medley of everything old to create something new.
- The ones who are crazy enough to think they can change the world, are the ones that do.
- All progress takes place outside the comfort zone.
- Focusing is about saying no. And you’ve got to say no, no, no. When you say no, you piss off people.
- Never expect to be known without doing some impossible work.
- Insight and drive are all the skills you need. Everything else can be hired.
- Commitment shows up before results do!
- If you are working on something that you really care about, you don’t have to be pushed. The vision pulls you.
- Selling is a game that requires so much more than the ability to play it.
- It is possible for ordinary people to choose to be extraordinary.
- Taking risk will have its consequences, so does not taking any risk.
- Those who don’t jump will never fly.
- The keys to success are patience, persistence, and obsessive attention to detail.