In the old world, you devoted 30% of your time to building a great service and 70% of your time to shouting about it. In the new world, that inverts.
Similar Jeff Bezos quotes:
Other Entrepreneurship :
- To get something new done you have to be stubborn and focused, to the point that others might find unreasonable.
- An entrepreneur is an innovator, a job creator, a game―changer, a business leader, a disruptor, an adventurer.
- It’s hard to find things that won’t sell online.
- Building your dreams is the only way not to work for someone else’s dreams.
- The smallest company in the world can look as large as the largest company on the web.
- Success inspired confidence; confidence produced success.
- If you want to go fast, go alone; if you want to go far go together
- Who you are tomorrow begins with what you do today.
- Accepting that the odds are against you is the same as accepting defeat before you begin.
- An entrepreneur is someone who jumps off a cliff and builds a plane on the way down.
- I think it is possible for ordinary people to choose to be extraordinary.
- No one can make you successful, the will to succeed comes from within
- Entrepreneur, if your distinction isn’t angering the mediocre, it’s actually mediocre.
- Your most unhappy customers are your greatest source of learning.
- Have the courage to follow your heart and intuition. They somehow already know what you truly want to become. Everything else is secondary.
- All human aspirations are opportunities for brands to build relationships.
- God rewards every act of obedience to His Will.
- Every threat to the status quo is an opportunity in disguise.
- In the end, we are our choices.
- Opinions killed more people than crime