Success is not final, failure is not fatal, it is the courage to continue that counts.
Similar Winston Churchill quotes:
Other Entrepreneurship :
- If you don’t understand the details of your business you are going to fail.
- [Physics is] a good framework for thinking. … Boil things down to their fundamental truths and reason up from there.
- Optimism, pessimism, f*** that; we’re going to make it happen. As God as my bloody witness, I’m hell-bent on making it work.
- Instead of visualizing the price of failure try visualizing the rewards of success. You’ll make it.
- Like everything in life, it is not what happens to you but how you respond to it that counts.
- You don´t have to win the game, play until the others get tired.
- Creators always have an advantage because they make the stuff we consume.
- Entrepreneurship isn’t about luck, it’s about vision, time management, creativity, determination and goals.
- If you’re starting something on your own, you better have a passion for it, because this is hard work.
- A company shouldn’t get addicted to being shiny, because shiny doesn’t last.
- Sometimes not getting what you want is a brilliant stroke of luck.
- The ladder of success is never crowded at the top.
- Entrepreneurship is all about energy
- I think it is possible for ordinary people to choose to be extraordinary.
- Success is Never Ending, Failure Is Never Final.
- No one can make you successful, the will to succeed comes from within
- Your possibilities are limited only by your imagination.
- Entrepreneurship does not build character; it reveals character.
- Success repeats itself until it becomes boring.
- A problem is opportunity shouting at you!