Success is not final, failure is not fatal, it is the courage to continue that counts.
Similar Winston Churchill quotes:
Other Entrepreneurship :
- I’m convinced that about half of what separates successful entrepreneurs from the nonsuccessful ones is pure perseverance.
- People don’t buy what you do, they buy why you do it.
- Don’t let other people define your vision of your future.
- All of my best decisions in business and in life have been made with heart, intuition, guts… not analysis.
- Just because you work, doesn’t mean you’re working on the right thing.
- To soar, we must leave anything that weighs us down.
- Choose a job that you like, and you will never have to work a day in your life.
- Success consists of getting up just one more time than you fall.
- In the old world, you devoted 30% of your time to building a great service and 70% of your time to shouting about it. In the new world, that inverts.
- Entrepreneur, don’t just read history, write it so people can see the future in the present.
- [Physics is] a good framework for thinking. … Boil things down to their fundamental truths and reason up from there.
- Entrepreneurship is not a career choice, its a way of life!
- Slow, Steady and Strong
- Everyone has a boss, and a business owner’s boss is the customer.
- I think it’s very important to have a feedback loop, where you’re constantly thinking about what you’ve done and how you could be doing it better.
- Without deadlines, nothing gets done.
- You can overcome your circumstances or you can let your circumstances overcome you.
- Help others. When you help others, you help yourself!
- Sometimes when you innovate, you make mistakes. It is best to admit them quickly, and get on with improving your other innovations.
- QUIT = Quickly Uphold Important Things