if you begin, you win.
Similar Richie Norton quotes:
Other Entrepreneurship :
- The true start-up of a business is what happens before you start-up.
- Success, for most people, requires unlearning as much as learning.
- The problems were never going to stop, I realized, but for the moment we had more momentum than problems.
- You do not need to be perfect; you need to perfect your uniqueness.
- Discipline is the bridge between goals and reality.
- The best way to predict the future is to create it.
- If you never want to be criticized, for goodness’ sake don’t do anything new.
- Lean brands are the result of continually testing assumptions.
- Those who are crazy enough to think they can change the world usually do.
- Never fear starting. Fear never starting.
- Success inspired confidence; confidence produced success.
- Learn from your history, but don’t live in it.
- Design is not just what it looks like and feels like. Design is how it works.
- The only thing worse than starting something and failing… is not starting something.
- If you are always successful, you aren’t being brave enough.
- If Entrepreneurship was easy, the term would have been easier to pronounce too!
- The people who are crazy enough to think they can change the world are the ones who do.
- Don’t simply dream, create. Don’t simply create, ship. Don’t simply ship, dream.
- No, we don’t know where it will lead. We just know there’s something much bigger than any of us here.
- Distractions can make a day feel like an hour.