Failure doesn’t define you, giving up does.
Similar Dhinesh Kumar quotes:
Other Entrepreneurship :
- The common question that gets asked in business is, ‘why?’ That’s a good question, but an equally valid question is, ‘why not?’
- Big things begin with big thinking.
- If you don’t plan to have someone work for you, you will work for someone else. There is no in-between.
- Doing, not learning to do, is the essence of entrepreneurship.
- Life can be so easy once we stop trying so hard to complicate it.
- Be the change you wish to see in the world.
- Success repeats itself until it becomes boring.
- Everything I dreamed of became a reality, and my reality became a dream.
- If I had eight hours to chop down a tree, I’d spend six hours sharpening my axe.
- To be a great business person, you must be a great observer.
- Success is achieved and maintained by those who try and keep trying.
- Don’t let the fear of losing be greater than the excitement of winning.
- It’s not about money or connections. It’s the willingness to outwork and outlearn everyone.
- No business can continue to shrink. That can only go on for so long before irrelevancy sets in.
- A ship in the harbor is safe, but that is not what ships are built for.
- Be positive at all times! Leave out the negatives.
- When something is important enough, you do it even if the odds are not in your favor.
- The way to be nothing is to do nothing
- Customers don’t know what they want until we’ve shown them.
- Hope is fuel, not the destination.