Failure doesn’t define you, giving up does.
Similar Dhinesh Kumar quotes:
Other Entrepreneurship :
- Sometimes when you innovate, you make mistakes. It is best to admit them quickly, and get on with improving your other innovations.
- The only way to do great work is to love what you do. If you haven’t found it yet, keep looking. Don’t settle.
- The framework I found which made the decision incredibly easy was what I called – which only a nerd would call – a ‘regret minimization framework’.
- Design is not just what it looks like and feels like. Design is how it works.
- Trying is failing with honor.
- Have the courage to follow your heart and intuition. They somehow already know what you truly want to become.
- Know your margins; then focus on growing the business.
- Success is doing what you were created by God to do and being faithful in that.
- Think big to see big.
- Being busy doesn’t mean being productive.
- Embrace relentless self-determination and win.
- How you spend your time is more important than how much you have.
- Get closer than ever to your customers. So close that you tell them what they need well before they realize it themselves.
- You can do more than you think
- When you go in search of honey, you must expect to be stung by bees.
- Visionary decision-making happens at the intersection of intuition and logic.
- I never took a day off in my twenties. Not one.
- Formal education will make you a living; self-education will make you a fortune.
- Everything I dreamed of became a reality, and my reality became a dream.
- Entrepreneurship is the real test of conviction.