Failure doesn’t define you, giving up does.
Similar Dhinesh Kumar quotes:
Other Entrepreneurship :
- People who don’t venture will keep working for the people who ventured.
- Your environment will eat your goals and plans for breakfast.
- We are stubborn on vision. We are flexible on details.
- All human beings are entrepreneurs.
- Sometimes, to relieve stress, he would soak his feet in the toilet, a practice that was not as soothing for his collegues.
- Don’t put me in a box until I’m dead.
- People have a voracious appetite for a better way, and yesterday’s ‘wow’ quickly becomes today’s ‘ordinary’.
- We trade real estate for technology (which gets cheaper and more capable every year).
- An entrepreneur is more useful and valuable to the economy than an economist.
- Africa’s hopeful transformation lies in entrepreneurship
- The risks are important to keep in mind, but they shouldn’t necessarily stop you from pushing ahead with your idea.
- If obstacles are large, jump higher.
- Striving for success without hard work is like trying to harvest where you haven’t planted.
- Entrepreneurship is for those who don’t know how to quit
- Life can be so easy once we stop trying so hard to complicate it.
- No matter how small you start, always dream big.
- I built success in business when I stopped focusing on me and started focusing on helping others.
- Don’t try to mine gold when you can sell shovels.
- Don’t buy value-added. Be the one adding value. Create goodwill.
- Build systems for the business to come, not the business you have.