Entrepreneurs don’t ask for permission. They act per a mission.
Similar Ryan Lilly quotes:
Other Entrepreneurship :
- I woke up in the morning and saw, the world has moved on
- An entrepreneur is more useful and valuable to the economy than an economist.
- Patience is a virtue not a vice.
- The simplest way to learn business is to study your competition and improve what they are offering.
- Disruption causes vast sums of money to flow from existing businesses and business models to new entrants.
- There are no spa hotels on the road to success.
- Never expect to be known without doing some impossible work.
- Rich people have small TVs and big libraries, and poor people have small libraries and big TVs.
- I think it is possible for ordinary people to choose to be extraordinary.
- The people who are crazy enough to think they can change the world are the ones who do.
- Without business skills, your passion or hobby will not translate into money in your pocket.
- Don’t simply dream, create. Don’t simply create, ship. Don’t simply ship, dream.
- Your purpose in life is to know yourself, love yourself, trust yourself, be yourself
- The field seems to require a painfully uncommon synthesis of imagination and realism.
- Invest your energy in the things you can control.
- One life is enough to change this world
- Where you are going to spend your time and your energy is one of the most important decisions you get to make in life.
- When you cease to dream you cease to live.
- Living is different from just existing.
- I always advise people – Don’t wait! Do something when you are young, when you have nothing to lose, and keep that in mind.