Breakdowns create breakthroughs.
Similar Richie Norton quotes:
Other Entrepreneurship :
- Life’s too short to learn from your own mistakes. So learn from others.
- Those who are crazy enough to think they can change the world usually do.
- The heaviness of being successful was replaced by the lightness of being a beginner again.
- The only way to do great work is to love what you do. If you haven’t found it yet, keep looking. Don’t settle.
- Good is the enemy of great
- Just because you work, doesn’t mean you’re working on the right thing.
- Stop Pitching Product, Sell your Value!
- If everything seems under control, you are not fast enough
- Stay hungry, stay foolish.
- Most large organizations embrace the idea of invention but are not willing to suffer the string of failed experiments necessary to get there.
- You do not need to be perfect; you need to perfect your uniqueness.
- Live boldly now. Later may not be an option.
- Get closer than ever to your customers. So close that you tell them what they need well before they realize it themselves.
- See the big picture and details of everything in your life (zoom out, then zoom in).
- You have a choice: pursue your dreams, or be hired by someone else to help them fulfill their dreams.
- Your comfort zone is not that comfortable.
- Your price makes a statement about your credibility. The more you charge, the more people respect you!
- Move fast, break things
- Great things in business are never done by one person, they are done by a team of people
- Don’t try to mine gold when you can sell shovels.