Life’s too short to learn from your own mistakes. So learn from others.
Similar Unknown quotes:
Other Entrepreneurship :
- There are two types of people in this world: those whose look for opportunity and those who make it happen.
- A millionaire will never have a billionaire’s problem.
- Life has no limitations except the ones we make.
- Doing, not learning to do, is the essence of entrepreneurship.
- All Disruption starts with introspection.
- Remain self-funded as long as possible.
- The function of leadership is to produce more leaders, not more followers.
- People have a voracious appetite for a better way, and yesterday’s ‘wow’ quickly becomes today’s ‘ordinary’.
- The doers are the major thinkers. The people that really create the things that change this industry are both the thinker and doer in one person.
- Value your values by demonstrating your values.
- Invention is by its very nature disruptive. If you want to be understood at all times, then don’t do anything new.
- Some men see things as they are and say why – I dream things that never were and say why not.
- If it feels like it’s you versus the world, chances are it’s really just you versus yourself.
- My best ideas come in the shower, where I’m showered with water, but also ideas.
- Leveraging existing resources is innovation’s sweetest play.
- The secret to success is constancy of purpose.
- Your environment will eat your goals and plans for breakfast.
- Only those who dare to fail greatly can ever achieve greatly.
- The only predictable thing about startups is their unpredictability
- Future is out there exploring the stars … compared with one where we are forever confined to Earth until some eventual extinction event.