Your margin is my opportunity.
Similar Jeff Bezos quotes:
Other Entrepreneurship :
- We can’t be in survival mode. We have to be in growth mode.
- Hold your head up high, you’ll see more!’
- The only thing worse than starting something and failing… is not starting something.
- One life is enough to change this world
- If obstacles are large, jump higher.
- Pride supports us when we fail, betrays us when we succeed.
- We do no market research. We don’t hire consultants. We just want to make great products.
- The first step is to establish that something is possible; then probability will occur.
- Help others. When you help others, you help yourself!
- Innovation is saying no to 1,000 things.
- Today it is cheaper to start a business than tomorrow.
- You can have the best technology, you can have the best business model, but if the storytelling isn’t amazing, it won’t matter. Nobody will watch.
- I became an entrepreneur because I wanted to innovate to improve people’s lives, not to become a pesky, spam―crazy nuisance.
- I think it is possible for ordinary people to choose to be extraordinary.
- A millionaire will never have a billionaire’s problem.
- If you won’t trust yourself, nobody else will.
- A quitter never wins-and-a winner never quits.
- You can’t build the road without walking it.
- You don’t get what you wish for; you get what you work for.
- Are you truly living life or just paying bills until you die?