Even a trillion dollars is made up of cents.
Similar Mokokoma Mokhonoana quotes:
Other Entrepreneurship :
- Fall down 7 times, stand up 8
- I think all of us need to be on guard against arrogance which knocks at the door whenever you’re successful.
- If something is important enough, even if the odds are against you, you should still do it.
- Business is still more often about whom you know, not what you know.
- Knowledge without action is meaningless.
- The risks are important to keep in mind, but they shouldn’t necessarily stop you from pushing ahead with your idea.
- Risk is a necessary component of success.
- In order to get what you want, you need to know what you want.
- A leader is one who knows the way, goes the way, and shows the way.
- Only those deals get closed which you deserve.
- Sow good seeds for a good yield.
- To leverage means to create a win-win situation.
- Nothing is worse to an organisation than culture of fear
- Peace first, sophistication later. Harmony first, luxury later.
- Entrepreneurship is the real test of conviction.
- I think frugality drives innovation, just like other constraints do. One of the only ways to get out of a tight box is to invent your way out.
- Failure is an option here. If things are not failing, you are not innovating enough.
- don’t wait for opportunity, create it
- Don’t set your goals by what other people deem important.
- An entrepreneur is like a musician creating a new song.