Even a trillion dollars is made up of cents.
Similar Mokokoma Mokhonoana quotes:
Other Entrepreneurship :
- The heaviness of being successful was replaced by the lightness of being a beginner again.
- To leverage means to create a win-win situation.
- If everything is a priority, nothing is.
- Entrepreneurs don’t ask for permission. They act per a mission.
- Your wealth is a measure of how much you trust yourself.
- If you don’t plan to have someone work for you, you will work for someone else. There is no in-between.
- Hiding behind titles to create security is insecurity.
- To win without risk is to triumph without glory.
- Life itself is simple.it’s just not easy.
- Discipline is the bridge between goals and reality.
- You have to be willing to be misunderstood if you’re going to innovate.
- The school as at fault for trying to make me memorise stupid stuff rather than stimulating me
- People who know what they’re talking about don’t need PowerPoint.
- Fall down 7 times, stand up 8
- In the end, we are our choices.
- One of the biggest mistakes we made was trying to automate things that are super easy for a person to do, but super hard for a robot to do.
- We are very careful about what features we add because we can’t take them away.
- There is always another way to look at things.
- If you don’t love it, you’re going to fail.
- You can do more than you think