I’m as proud of many of the things we haven’t done as the things we have done. Innovation is saying no to a thousand things.
Similar Steve Jobs quotes:
Other Entrepreneurship :
- Most people master the art of postponing the start.
- You can truly have it all, just not all at the same time.
- There are two kinds of companies, those that work to try to charge more and those that work to charge less. We will be the second.
- Selling is serving, helping others find solutions, impacting lives positively with passion and integrity.
- Success is not the absence of failure; it’s the persistence through failure.
- I take the position that I’m always to some degree wrong, and the aspiration is to be less wrong.
- Truth is the greatest marketing campaign.
- A successful man is one who can lay a firm foundation with the bricks that others throw at him.
- Have the courage to follow your heart and intuition. They somehow already know what you truly want to become.
- All human beings are entrepreneurs.
- The problem is not the problem. The problem is how you think about the problem.
- I’d been rejected, but I was still in love, so I decided to start over.
- Always deliver more than expected.
- Innovation distinguishes between a leader and a follower.
- Ideas are easy; Saying it is easy; Doing it is difficult.
- Focusing is about saying no. And you’ve got to say no, no, no. When you say no, you piss off people.
- Enjoyment is not the result of success: it is a requirement for success.
- The more customers you keep, the fewer customers you have to find.
- The entrepreneur works 24×7 365 days and that’s why they look cool
- Strategy is about shaping the future.