I’m as proud of many of the things we haven’t done as the things we have done. Innovation is saying no to a thousand things.
Similar Steve Jobs quotes:
Other Entrepreneurship :
- Act like a champion, and then become one.
- Dreams come true when you live life awake.
- Give your idea a chance. You’ll never hit a home run if you don’t swing.
- You can’t build the road without walking it.
- I think it is possible for ordinary people to choose to be extraordinary.
- Don’t try to be original, just try to be good.
- If you do build a great experience, customers tell each other about that. Word of mouth is very powerful.
- Entrepreneurship is all about energy
- Failure is never fatal nor final. It is the very foundation for success.
- Hey, if we’re going to make things in our life, we might as well make them beautiful.
- if you really want to become a rich, then start sharing everything you have
- Impatience destroys at least 98% of hard work’s potential.
- Rich people have small TVs and big libraries, and poor people have small libraries and big TVs.
- Failure should be archived in head, not heart!
- I believe you have to be willing to be misunderstood if you’re going to innovate.
- If it feels like it’s you versus the world, chances are it’s really just you versus yourself.
- What are you doing to serve your customers a little more every day?
- Success is walking from failure to failure with no loss of enthusiasm.
- If you want to increase productivity, cut the timeline in half.
- The only way to do great work is to love what you do.