I’m as proud of many of the things we haven’t done as the things we have done. Innovation is saying no to a thousand things.
Similar Steve Jobs quotes:
Other Entrepreneurship :
- Successful people don´t make noise.
- Sometimes not getting what you want is a brilliant stroke of luck.
- When you’re ready, nothing can stop you. If something’s stopping you, you’re not ready.
- You can’t force creatives into a box. If you try, they’ll no longer be creative. And no one will want your box.
- People who love all fields of knowledge are the ones who can best spot the patterns that exist across nature.
- Success depends upon previous preparation, and without such preparation there is sure to be failure.
- The death of the entrepreneur is solitude.
- Everything around you that you call life was made up by people, and you can change it.
- No matter how small you start, always dream big.
- It is a waste of time not to do the most effective, useful, or important thing you can do.
- Success is going from failure to failure without losing enthusiasm.
- Do what you love and love what you do.
- Dreams come true when you live life awake.
- Commitment shows up before results do!
- Sometimes we measure things and see that in the short term they actually hurt sales, and we do it anyway.
- If you start dreaming you are not running fast enough
- You can only succeed through a steady persistent effort.
- Failure is not failure unless we fail to learn from it.
- Urgency makes the difference between practitioners, proclaimers and procrastinators.
- Use your profession to fund your passion.