I’m as proud of many of the things we haven’t done as the things we have done. Innovation is saying no to a thousand things.
Similar Steve Jobs quotes:
Other Entrepreneurship :
- We figured even if we crash and burn, and lose everything, the experience will have been worth ten times the cost.
- The only quality to be successful and content is Mindfulness.
- Premature success rarely lasts as long as delayed success.
- What are you doing to serve your customers a little more every day?
- When you truly love or want what you are pursuing, holding on can never be harder than giving up.
- Sometimes not getting what you want is a brilliant stroke of luck.
- We all know that if you swing for the fences, you’re going to strike out a lot, but you’re also going to hit some home runs.
- Be positive at all times! Leave out the negatives.
- When you cease to dream you cease to live.
- Your best days are ahead of you, but living in the past is a sure way to never get there.
- If you are always successful, you aren’t being brave enough.
- Be bold. Take risks. Get noticed.
- Every once in a while, I find myself in the presence of purity – purity of spirit and love – and I always cry. It always just reaches in and grabs me.
- A company shouldn’t get addicted to being shiny because shiny doesn’t last.
- They don’t serve champagne at pity parties
- Help others. When you help others, you help yourself!
- Success depends upon previous preparation, and without such preparation there is sure to be failure.
- The key to success is to start before you are ready.
- If only 1 out of 10 businesses succeeds, start 10 businesses. Just sayin.
- We are stubborn on vision. We are flexible on details.