Failure implies a failed day not a failed life.
Similar Amit Kalantri quotes:
Other Entrepreneurship :
- If you do build a great experience, customers tell each other about that. Word of mouth is very powerful.
- Be the change you wish to see in the world.
- It’s not about ideas. It’s about making ideas happen.
- Insight and drive are all the skills you need. Everything else can be hired.
- Love what you sell and master how you sell it.
- Belief in oneself is one of the most important bricks in building any successful venture.
- Live your vision and demand your success.
- Without struggle, success has no value.
- I’d rather interview 50 people and not hire anyone than hire the wrong person.
- The most powerful productivity tool ever invented is simply the word No.
- Stay hungry, stay foolish.
- Eighty percent of success is showing up.
- The way to screw up somebody’s life is to give them what they want.
- Creative thinking poses a dynamic asset to every human
- I’m not gonna die before i serve my purpose
- You have to work on the business first before it works for you.
- Difficulties come not to obstruct, but to instruct.
- Healthiness and happiness are dependent on each other
- You can truly have it all, just not all at the same time.
- Entrepreneur, if your distinction isn’t angering the mediocre, it’s actually mediocre.