Risk is a necessary component of success.
Similar Carlos Wallace quotes:
Other Entrepreneurship :
- Success is achieved and maintained by those who try and keep trying.
- Every once in a while, I find myself in the presence of purity – purity of spirit and love – and I always cry. It always just reaches in and grabs me.
- If you’re good at course correcting, being wrong may be less costly than you think. Whereas being slow is going to be expensive for sure.
- Your possibilities are limited only by your imagination.
- Without struggle, success has no value.
- Normal is never one of a kind.
- Your purpose in life is to know yourself, love yourself, trust yourself, be yourself
- Dreams remain dreams until we decide to act upon them.
- What seems to us as bitter trials are often blessings in disguise.
- I’d been rejected, but I was still in love, so I decided to start over.
- Knowing others is intelligence; knowing yourself is true wisdom. Mastering others is strength; mastering yourself is true power.
- It is a waste of time not to do the most effective, useful, or important thing you can do.
- Entrepreneurship means that you are the founder, CEO, designer, developer, vendor, human resources, trainer, planner, executor and hustler
- I believe in solving social ills with business skills.
- Success doesn’t come to you; you go to it.
- Logic will get you from A to B. Imagination will take you everywhere.
- Sometimes we measure things and see that in the short term they actually hurt sales, and we do it anyway.
- One of the only ways to get out of a tight box is to invent your way out.
- It does not matter how slowly you go as long as you do not stop.
- What we want to be is something completely new. There is no physical analog for what Amazon.com is becoming.