Risk is a necessary component of success.
Similar Carlos Wallace quotes:
Other Entrepreneurship :
- The school as at fault for trying to make me memorise stupid stuff rather than stimulating me
- Where you are going to spend your time and your energy is one of the most important decisions you get to make in life.
- The entrepreneur works 24×7 365 days and that’s why they look cool
- The most important single thing is to focus obsessively on the customer. Our goal is to be earth’s most customer-centric company.
- The only thing worse than starting something and failing… is not starting something.
- The function of leadership is to produce more leaders, not more followers.
- If you try to be everything to everyone, you become nothing.
- An entrepreneur is an innovator, a job creator, a game―changer, a business leader, a disruptor, an adventurer.
- The journey is the reward
- If you don’t love it, you’re going to fail.
- The ladder of success is never crowded at the top.
- Opinions killed more people than crime
- It’s not an experiment if you know it’s going to work.
- If obstacles are large, jump higher.
- Sell before you start
- The world is round, so there is no corner for anyone to lean against
- If you really want to be happy, be happy and share happiness
- QUIT = Quickly Uphold Important Things
- You’re not born with confidence; it is a skill to learn.
- Impatience destroys at least 98% of hard work’s potential.