Build systems for the business to come, not the business you have.
Similar Jeffrey Shaw quotes:
Other Entrepreneurship :
- The goal is to build a profitable business, not maintain an expensive hobby that will leave you in the poorhouse.
- Would you rather work forty hours a week at a job you hate or eighty hours a week doing work you love?
- Successful people follow their passion, not money. Nonetheless, their success attracts money.
- Be so good they can’t ignore you.
- Most startups eventually pivot to adjust to what the market is telling them.
- Difficulties come not to obstruct, but to instruct.
- You will have more regrets for the things you didn’t try than the ones you tried and didn’t succeed at.
- Doubt kills more dreams than failure ever will.
- If you always succeed, you don’t think big enough
- Starting each day with a positive mindset is the most important step of your journey to discovering opportunity.
- Even if we lose our money, we’ll have a company, For once in our lives, we’ll have a company.
- The fastest way to change yourself is to hang out with people who are already the way you want to be.
- All businesses need to be young forever. If your customer base ages with you, you’re Woolworth’s.
- I think different religions are different doors to the same house. Sometimes I think the house exists, and sometimes I don’t. It’s the great mystery.
- You’re not born with confidence; it is a skill to learn.
- The way to screw up somebody’s life is to give them what they want.
- Sorry Houston, but failure is an option.
- Customers don’t know what they want until we’ve shown them.
- If you have positive energy you will always attract positive outcomes.
- True ambition is the desire to work harder for yourself than somebody else