Build systems for the business to come, not the business you have.
Similar Jeffrey Shaw quotes:
Other Entrepreneurship :
- We can’t be in survival mode. We have to be in growth mode.
- Entrepreneurship isn’t about luck, it’s about vision, time management, creativity, determination and goals.
- Get big quietly, so you don’t tip off potential competitors.
- Millionaires don’t play the blame game but the gain game.
- Ideas are meaningless without a masterful execution.
- Starting and growing a business is as much about the innovation, drive and determination of the people who do it as it is about the product they sell.
- Don’t die without fulfilling your purpose.
- One of the biggest mistakes we made was trying to automate things that are super easy for a person to do, but super hard for a robot to do.
- You know you are on the road to success if you would do your job, and not be paid for it.
- You don’t need a partner; you need a startner.
- Risk is a necessary component of success.
- The doers are the major thinkers. The people that really create the things that change this industry are both the thinker and doer in one person.
- People who say you will fail are people who have never been successful in their lives
- A knock down has never been a knockout unless you allow it.
- A company shouldn’t get addicted to being shiny, because shiny doesn’t last.
- Do what you fear and fear disappears.
- Genius is 1% inspiration, and 99% perspiration.
- Success is not final, failure is not fatal, it is the courage to continue that counts.
- You want to have a future where you’re expecting things to be better, not one where you’re expecting things to be worse.
- Wisdom is hard to get but hardest to lose if once obtained.