Perfectionism is a disease. Procrastination is a disease. ACTION is the cure.
Similar Richie Norton quotes:
Other Entrepreneurship :
- If I cannot do great things, I can do small things in a great way
- Stay hungry, stay foolish.
- I cannot give you the formula for success, but I can give you the formula for failure which is, Try to please everybody.
- It is always the start that requires the greatest effort.
- Once you bid farewell to discipline you say goodbye to success
- Get closer than ever to your customers. So close that you tell them what they need well before they realize it themselves.
- We’re going to make it happen. As God is my bloody witness, I’m hell―bent on making it work.
- Your margin is my opportunity.
- All things good happen by not managing time, but prioritizing attention.
- Everyone has a boss, and a business owner’s boss is the customer.
- Forget perfect. Be quick. Quickness kills.
- Risk is a necessary component of success.
- It is better to fail in originality than to succeed in imitation.
- Tough times don’t last. Tough people do.
- Entrepreneurship is all about energy
- Value your values by demonstrating your values.
- Big things begin with big thinking.
- It is better to die for a dream than to live a nightmare.
- I have not failed. I’ve just found 10,000 ways that won’t work.
- Success, like happiness, is a by-product, not a goal.