Perfectionism is a disease. Procrastination is a disease. ACTION is the cure.
Similar Richie Norton quotes:
Other Entrepreneurship :
- If one felt successful, there’d be so little incentive to be successful.
- It’s not an experiment if you know it’s going to work.
- Success is getting what you want. Happiness is wanting what you get.
- Dreams become nightmares when dreams become jobs.
- To be inefficient and effective is better than being efficient and ineffective.
- The only way to do great work is to love what you do. If you haven’t found it yet, keep looking. Don’t settle.
- People rarely succeed unless they have fun in what they are doing.
- Great losses are great lessons.
- Life is very simple. Do more of what works and less of what doesn’t.
- In the end, every startup is different. But in the beginning every startup is the same.
- Never let success get to your head and never let failure get to your heart.
- Success is not a result. Success is a mindset.
- Just pick a goal and stick to it – no big complicated secret.
- There’s a single path to success. Yours.
- Enjoyment is not the result of success: it is a requirement for success.
- Constraint inspires creativity
- Choose a job that you like, and you will never have to work a day in your life.
- If you try to be everything to everyone, you become nothing.
- Failure is not failure unless we fail to learn from it.
- Creators always have an advantage because they make the stuff we consume.