Perfectionism is a disease. Procrastination is a disease. ACTION is the cure.
Similar Richie Norton quotes:
Other Entrepreneurship :
- Innovation is saying no to 1,000 things.
- The secret of success is to do the common thing uncommonly well.
- People have a voracious appetite for a better way, and yesterday’s ‘wow’ quickly becomes today’s ‘ordinary’.
- The way to change the entire world starts with a small baby step
- If you don’t understand the details of your business you are going to fail.
- Wisdom is hard to get but hardest to lose if once obtained.
- Find a purpose to serve, not a lifestyle to live.
- The risks are important to keep in mind, but they shouldn’t necessarily stop you from pushing ahead with your idea.
- When you’re ready, nothing can stop you. If something’s stopping you, you’re not ready.
- Success is not a result. Success is a mindset.
- Seek advice on taking risk from a capitalist and not from a gambler.
- Life is too fragile and valuable to be spent doing something you hate.
- Premature success rarely lasts as long as delayed success.
- If you won’t trust yourself, nobody else will.
- Customers don’t know what they want until we’ve shown them.
- Building a startup is very much an endurance sport
- Companies can’t be sold, they can only be bought.
- The sprint is like life. blink and you miss it.
- Rich people have small TVs and big libraries, and poor people have small libraries and big TVs.
- If you’re just starting out, don’t focus on the cheese, focus on the cow.