Rebels revel in rewriting reality’s restrictions.
Similar Ryan Lilly quotes:
Other Entrepreneurship :
- Success is Never Ending, Failure Is Never Final.
- A real influencer buys the mind to act not the heart to express.
- As you move from job seeker to job creator, you move from wages to wealth.
- In the end, a vision without the ability to execute it is probably a hallucination.
- Innovation is saying no to 1,000 things.
- Rejection is an opportunity for your selection.
- Life is too fragile and valuable to be spent doing something you hate.
- Sometimes in life, it has to be enough to be proud of yourself, even if no one else notices.
- Leaders see the opportunities beyond what’s done to what’s possible.
- Work like hell. I mean you just have to put in 80 to 100 hour weeks every week. [This] improves the odds of success.
- Disruption causes vast sums of money to flow from existing businesses and business models to new entrants.
- If A is a success in life, then A equals x plus y plus z. Work is x; y is play; and z is keeping your mouth shut
- Move fast, break things
- Entrepreneur, if your distinction isn’t angering the mediocre, it’s actually mediocre.
- Go as far as you can see and you will see further.
- Sometimes not getting what you want is a brilliant stroke of luck.
- Build up your faith while starving the fears.
- A knock down has never been a knockout unless you allow it.
- The more businesses you have, the less work you do.
- There are no overnight success. It’s a combination of humility, sacrifices, tenacity, failure, and opportunity.