Rebels revel in rewriting reality’s restrictions.
Similar Ryan Lilly quotes:
Other Entrepreneurship :
- What’s dangerous is not to evolve, not to invent, not to improve the customer experience.
- If everything seems under control, you are not fast enough
- Good is the enemy of great
- I believe in solving social ills with business skills.
- Instead of visualizing the price of failure try visualizing the rewards of success. You’ll make it.
- I always advise people – Don’t wait! Do something when you are young, when you have nothing to lose, and keep that in mind.
- I’m as proud of many of the things we haven’t done as the things we have done. Innovation is saying no to a thousand things.
- I take the position that I’m always to some degree wrong, and the aspiration is to be less wrong.
- Delaying is the most dangerous thing you can do in business.
- It is better to fail in originality than to succeed in imitation.
- My heart is set on my dreams, I persevere and I make a difference
- You don’t need a partner; you need a startner.
- Hey, if we’re going to make things in our life, we might as well make them beautiful.
- Too many people are thinking of security instead of opportunity. They seem more afraid of life than death.
- You get paid in direct proportion to the difficulty of problems you solve.
- To be inefficient and effective is better than being efficient and ineffective.
- Don’t worry about failure; you only have to be right once.
- The doers are the major thinkers. The people that really create the things that change this industry are both the thinker and doer in one person.
- A leader without a team is a bow without arrows
- You’ve got to start with the customer experience and work back toward the technology – not the other way around.