Purists don’t take shortcuts. For me, the vision is more important than anything.
Similar Sharad Vivek Sagar quotes:
Other Entrepreneurship :
- Success doesn’t suddenly fall out of the sky into your lap. It’s the result of taking one step, each day, in the direction of your dreams.
- All progress takes place outside the comfort zone.
- In love and in business, trust is everything!
- If you’re starting something on your own, you better have a passion for it, because this is hard work.
- Sometimes in life, it has to be enough to be proud of yourself, even if no one else notices.
- Accepting that the odds are against you is the same as accepting defeat before you begin.
- A disadvantage is often a seed of an advantage.
- When you stay in your comfort zone, you are not learning.
- If you’re watching your competitors, you’re unlikely to invent a bunch of stuff on your own.
- Speak less than you know; have more than you show.
- Thinking big is a skill all entrepreneurs should be focused on cultivating.
- In the end, we are our choices. Build yourself a great story.
- Starting up is like farting, if you force it, it’s probably shit.
- The only way to do great work is to love what you do. If you haven’t found it yet, keep looking. Don’t settle.
- Urgency makes the difference between practitioners, proclaimers and procrastinators.
- You can truly have it all, just not all at the same time.
- I never fail. It’s just that the people around me succeed more than I.
- It is a waste of time not to do the most effective, useful, or important thing you can do.
- Failure should be archived in head, not heart!
- There’s nothing wrong with staying small. You can do big things with a small team.