Never let success get to your head and never let failure get to your heart.
Similar Ziad K. Abdelnour quotes:
Other Entrepreneurship :
- Sometimes we measure things and see that in the short term they actually hurt sales, and we do it anyway.
- They don’t serve champagne at pity parties
- Spend eighty percent of your time focusing on the opportunities of tomorrow rather than the problems of yesterday.
- Don’t try to be original, just try to be good.
- INTENT reveals desire; ACTION reveals commitment.
- What we need to do is always lean into the future; you have to lean into that and figure out what to do because complaining isn’t a strategy.
- The joy of disruption comes from accepting that we all live in a temporal state.
- You can’t build the road without walking it.
- One of the biggest mistakes we made was trying to automate things that are super easy for a person to do, but super hard for a robot to do.
- The first step is to establish that something is possible; then probability will occur.
- Your mental energy links to your physical energy. Without it, your mind will suffer.
- A disruptor finds opportunity and profit from his misfortunes.
- Act NOW on those ideas! As they say, you snooze you lose. Or as I say, if you BEGIN you WIN.
- As you move from job seeker to job creator, you move from wages to wealth.
- I think frugality drives innovation, just like other constraints do. One of the only ways to get out of a tight box is to invent your way out.
- Hard work never cheats, it leads to success.
- Hold your head up high, you’ll see more!’
- Great losses are great lessons.
- Our greatest fear should not be of failure but of succeeding at things in life that don’t really matter.
- I’m as proud of many of the things we haven’t done as the things we have done. Innovation is saying no to a thousand things.