Never let success get to your head and never let failure get to your heart.
Similar Ziad K. Abdelnour quotes:
Other Entrepreneurship :
- If you don’t know where you want to be in five years, how do you ever expect to get there?
- Stress comes from ignoring the things that you shouldn’t be ignoring.
- I think different religions are different doors to the same house. Sometimes I think the house exists, and sometimes I don’t. It’s the great mystery.
- When times are bad is when the real entrepreneurs emerge.
- Losers read, winners skim.
- Stop chasing the money and start chasing the passion.
- Don’t let what you cannot do interfere with what you can do.
- Entrepreneurs are selected to be just doers, not thinkers, and doers do, they don’t talk.
- Customers don’t know what they want until we’ve shown them.
- The first step is to establish that something is possible; then probability will occur.
- You’ve got to start with the customer experience and work back toward the technology – not the other way around.
- A company shouldn’t get addicted to being shiny because shiny doesn’t last.
- Without deadlines, nothing gets done.
- Boredom creates breakthroughs.
- Impact Over Income
- Selling is serving, helping others find solutions, impacting lives positively with passion and integrity.
- I’m not gonna die before i serve my purpose
- People who say you will fail are people who have never been successful in their lives
- Logic will get you from A to B. Imagination will take you everywhere.
- Always make your future bigger than your past.