Never let success get to your head and never let failure get to your heart.
Similar Ziad K. Abdelnour quotes:
Other Entrepreneurship :
- If you’re long―term oriented, customer interests and shareholder interests are aligned.
- We’re here to put a dent in the universe. Otherwise why else even be here?
- Try not to become a man of success. Rather become a man of value.
- There are no overnight success. It’s a combination of humility, sacrifices, tenacity, failure, and opportunity.
- A company shouldn’t get addicted to being shiny because shiny doesn’t last.
- Live boldly now. Later may not be an option.
- Companies are rarely criticized for the things that they failed to try. But they are, many times, criticized for things they tried and failed at.
- Leaders see the opportunities beyond what’s done to what’s possible.
- Success seems to be connected with action. Successful people keep moving. They make mistakes, but they don’t quit.
- An entrepreneur is like a musician creating a new song.
- Stop blaming outside circumstances for your inside chaos.
- Delaying is the most dangerous thing you can do in business.
- Hiding behind titles to create security is insecurity.
- Most people don’t get those experiences because they never ask. I’ve never found anybody that didn’t want to help me if I asked them for help.
- Success is walking from failure to failure with no loss of enthusiasm.
- Don’t play games that you don’t understand, even if you see lots of other people making money from them.
- Entrepreneur, stay hungry, stay humble & stay hopeful.
- Pivoting is not the end of the disruption process, but the beginning of the next leg of your journey.
- Life’s too short to build something nobody wants.
- A millionaire will never have a billionaire’s problem.