No amount of VC money or good marketing can save a bad product. Period.
Similar Ziad K. Abdelnour quotes:
Other Entrepreneurship :
- The most powerful productivity tool ever invented is simply the word No.
- Pain is temporary. Quitting lasts forever.
- I could either watch it happen or be a part of it.
- Focus does not mean saying yes, it means saying no.
- The only place where success comes before work is in the dictionary.
- Innovation is saying no to 1,000 things.
- Doing, not learning to do, is the essence of entrepreneurship.
- If you don’t understand the details of your business you are going to fail.
- Companies are rarely criticized for the things that they failed to try. But they are, many times, criticized for things they tried and failed at.
- Keep our competitors focused on us, while we stay focused on the customer.
- Think big to see big.
- Starting up is like farting, if you force it, it’s probably shit.
- You lose 100% of the shots you don’t take.
- Profit is not the purpose of a business, but rather the test of its validity.
- If you don’t learn to control your mind, your mind will control you.
- To leverage means to create a win-win situation.
- Our greatest fear should not be of failure but of succeeding at things in life that don’t really matter.
- I wanted a woman who could get me out of a Third World prison. Life’s too short to hang out with people who aren’t resourceful.
- At the earliest stage, the only people who can invest in you are three Fs: friends, family and fools.
- Entrepreneurship is not a career choice, its a way of life!