Don’t play games that you don’t understand, even if you see lots of other people making money from them.
Similar Tony Hsieh quotes:
Other Entrepreneurship :
- Any product that needs a manual to work is broken.
- There is no success or failure, there’s only life.
- Companies are rarely criticized for the things that they failed to try. But they are, many times, criticized for things they tried and failed at.
- The best way to predict the future is to create it.
- The function of leadership is to produce more leaders, not more followers.
- To be a great business person, you must be a great observer.
- If everything is a priority, nothing is.
- Big things start small.
- Schooling doesn’t assure employment but skill does.
- Realistic mind does not mistaken choice with opinion.
- If you are not willing to risk the usual, you will have to settle for the ordinary.
- The thing that motivates me is a very common form of motivation. And that is, with other folks counting on me, it’s so easy to be motivated.
- You have to see failure as the beginning and the middle, but never entertain it as an end.
- Work like hell. I mean you just have to put in 80 to 100 hour weeks every week. [This] improves the odds of success.
- He who is afraid to lose, is not ready to win
- Entrepreneur, get creative or live stagnant. ~
- Success is made of 1% of luck and 99% of sweat.
- Entrepreneurship is the real test of conviction.
- The customer is always right.even when they’re wrong.
- Rich people have small TVs and big libraries, and poor people have small libraries and big TVs.