There is no shortcut to success.
Similar Lailah Gifty Akita quotes:
Other Entrepreneurship :
- No, I don’t ever give up. I’d have to be dead or completely incapacitated.
- Premature success rarely lasts as long as delayed success.
- Most people master the art of postponing the start.
- What we want to be is something completely new. There is no physical analog for what Amazon.com is becoming.
- In the old world, you devoted 30% of your time to building a great service and 70% of your time to shouting about it. In the new world, that inverts.
- Really, the only thing that makes sense is to strive for greater collective enlightenment.
- There are two kinds of companies, those that work to try to charge more and those that work to charge less. We will be the second.
- The entrepreneur works 24×7 365 days and that’s why they look cool
- If you are working on something that you really care about, you don’t have to be pushed. The vision pulls you.
- Success is going from failure to failure without losing enthusiasm.
- All of my best decisions in business and in life have been made with heart, intuition, guts… not analysis.
- Success teaches us nothing; only failure teaches.
- The framework I found which made the decision incredibly easy was what I called – which only a nerd would call – a ‘regret minimization framework’.
- Act NOW on those ideas! As they say, you snooze you lose. Or as I say, if you BEGIN you WIN.
- Customers don’t know what they want until we’ve shown them.
- Tough times don’t last. Tough people do.
- If price is what you communicate, don’t complain about lack of margins.
- If you really want to be happy, be happy and share happiness
- If you are working on something exciting that you really care about, you don’t have to be pushed. The vision pulls you.
- All businesses — no matter if they make dog food or software — don’t sell products, they sell solutions.