There is no shortcut to success.
Similar Lailah Gifty Akita quotes:
Other Entrepreneurship :
- the bigger the price the harder it takes to win it
- The fastest way to change yourself is to hang out with people who are already the way you want to be.
- Entrepreneurs are selected to be just doers, not thinkers, and doers do, they don’t talk.
- See the big picture and details of everything in your life (zoom out, then zoom in).
- The keys to success are patience, persistence, and obsessive attention to detail.
- I’m a big fan of all-you-can-eat plans, because they’re simpler for customers.
- Living is different from just existing.
- Stop chasing the money and start chasing the passion.
- Accepting that the odds are against you is the same as accepting defeat before you begin.
- Kites rise highest against the wind, not with it.
- Never let success get to your head and never let failure get to your heart.
- Perfectionism is a disease. Procrastination is a disease. ACTION is the cure.
- Don’t put me in a box until I’m dead.
- Premature success rarely lasts as long as delayed success.
- In the end, every startup is different. But in the beginning every startup is the same.
- The goal is freedom.
- A company shouldn’t get addicted to being shiny because shiny doesn’t last.
- It is better to die for a dream than to live a nightmare.
- Success is going from failure to failure without losing enthusiasm.
- Don’t delude yourself into thinking something’s working when it’s not, or you’re gonna get fixated on a bad solution.