There is no shortcut to success.
Similar Lailah Gifty Akita quotes:
Other Entrepreneurship :
- Today I will work for tomorrow’s success.
- In order to get what you want, you need to know what you want.
- Sell before you start
- Every dream needs a bigger dream.
- I’m not gonna die before i serve my purpose
- Someone is sitting in the shade today because someone planted a tree a long time ago.
- Customers don’t know what they want until we’ve shown them.
- People rarely succeed unless they have fun in what they are doing.
- In the old world, you devoted 30% of your time to building a great service and 70% of your time to shouting about it. In the new world, that inverts.
- Success repeats itself until it becomes boring.
- Vision is oxygen for companies.
- Success is walking from failure to failure with no loss of enthusiasm.
- Entrepreneurship should be a viable career path not just a last resort to joblessness.
- When you’re ready, nothing can stop you. If something’s stopping you, you’re not ready.
- Entrepreneurship means that you are the founder, CEO, designer, developer, vendor, human resources, trainer, planner, executor and hustler
- Optimism doesn’t make you more persistent. Persistence makes you more optimistic.
- Hungry people always win.
- No matter how brilliant your mind or strategy, if you’re playing a solo game, you’ll always lose out to a team.
- Negotiation means willfully entering into a professional conflict.
- Your best days are ahead of you, but living in the past is a sure way to never get there.