No one needs to light a fire under you when there’s a fire in you.
Similar Richie Norton quotes:
Other Entrepreneurship :
- Hold your head up high, you’ll see more!’
- Today it is cheaper to start a business than tomorrow.
- We’re here to put a dent in the universe. Otherwise why else even be here?
- Today I will work for tomorrow’s success.
- Success repeats itself until it becomes boring.
- One life is enough to change this world
- If you’re trying to create a company, it’s like baking a cake. You have to have all the ingredients in the right proportion.
- Forget perfect. Be quick. Quickness kills.
- There are a lot of paths to satisfaction and you need to find one that works for you.
- You can’t get rich thinking poor.
- FOCUS: Follow On Course Until Successful.
- A disadvantage is often a seed of an advantage.
- Whatever the mind can conceive and believe, the mind can achieve.
- The true entrepreneur is a doer, not a dreamer.
- Being the richest man in the cemetery doesn’t matter to me. Going to bed at night saying we’ve done something wonderful… that’s what matters to me.
- If everything is a priority, nothing is.
- If you never want to be criticized, for goodness’ sake don’t do anything new.
- Build up your faith while starving the fears.
- Failure implies a failed day not a failed life.
- Unlike other product developers, Jobs did not believe the customer was always right; if they wanted to resist using a mouse, they were wrong.