The only place where success comes before work is in the dictionary.
Similar Vidal Sassoon quotes:
Other Entrepreneurship :
- We innovate by starting with the customer and working backwards. That becomes the touchstone for how we invent.
- Our greatest glory is not in never failing, but in rising every time we fail.
- Everything begins small.
- A brand for a company is like a reputation for a person. You earn reputation by trying to do hard things well.
- The most successful people in the world today are entrepreneurs
- You don’t need a partner; you need a startner.
- Universal opinions are often mistaken for universal principles
- If you are working on something that you really care about, you don’t have to be pushed. The vision pulls you.
- You can truly have it all, just not all at the same time.
- Entrepreneur, stay hungry, stay humble & stay hopeful.
- You learn more from failure than from successes. Failure builds character.
- The most successful people have the same twenty-four hours in a day that you do.
- My best ideas come in the shower, where I’m showered with water, but also ideas.
- Uninspired leaders can’t inspire.
- There is a hero in every heart just waiting for ignition.
- Don’t nourish your fears more than you nourish your hopes.
- Be positive at all times! Leave out the negatives.
- Be a yardstick of quality. Some people aren’t used to an environment where excellence is expected.
- Success is never accidental.
- Be prepared to go the extra mile; there is less competition there.