In the end, a vision without the ability to execute it is probably a hallucination.
Similar Steve Case quotes:
Other Entrepreneurship :
- If you get up in the morning and think the future is going to be better, it is a bright day. Otherwise, it’s not.
- It is better to die for a dream than to live a nightmare.
- Life itself is simple.it’s just not easy.
- Hope is fuel, not the destination.
- The way to get started is to quit talking and begin doing.
- Optimism, pessimism, f*** that; we’re going to make it happen. As God as my bloody witness, I’m hell-bent on making it work.
- I’ve failed over and over and over again in my life and that is why I succeed.
- The only way to do great work is to love what you do. If you haven’t found it yet, keep looking. Don’t settle.
- Be the change you wish to see in the world.
- If you’re watching your competitors, you’re unlikely to invent a bunch of stuff on your own.
- If you don’t have big dreams and goals, you’ll end up working for someone that does.
- I believe that poor people are the world’s greatest entrepreneurs. Everyday, they must innovate in order to survive.
- Success doesn’t teach as many lessons as failure
- Without struggle, success has no value.
- Success depends upon previous preparation, and without such preparation there is sure to be failure.
- Being an entrepreneur is the greatest investment
- Life is tough, but you are tougher.
- Hungry people always win.
- Don’t let the noise of others’ opinions drown out your own inner voice.
- Time doesn’t change things. It’s how we use our time that makes the difference.