The more the obstructions the greater your impact.
Similar Abhijit Naskar quotes:
Other Entrepreneurship :
- Success is Never Ending, Failure Is Never Final.
- Truth is the greatest marketing campaign.
- Fall down but never back down.
- Your time is limited, so don’t waste it living someone else’s life.
- Breakdowns create breakthroughs.
- The problem is not the problem. The problem is how you think about the problem.
- We are really competing against ourselves, we have no control over how other people perform.
- Success, for most people, requires unlearning as much as learning.
- Difficulties come not to obstruct, but to instruct.
- No business can continue to shrink. That can only go on for so long before irrelevancy sets in.
- Hiding behind titles to create security is insecurity.
- I think frugality drives innovation, just like other constraints do. One of the only ways to get out of a tight box is to invent your way out.
- Success seems to be connected with action. Successful people keep moving. They make mistakes, but they don’t quit.
- There is no try. There is only do.
- Where there is purpose, money flows!
- I think different religions are different doors to the same house. Sometimes I think the house exists, and sometimes I don’t. It’s the great mystery.
- 1 failure equals 1000 lessons
- Life’s too short to build something nobody wants.
- A successful man is one who can lay a firm foundation with the bricks that others throw at him.
- don’t wait for opportunity, create it