The more the obstructions the greater your impact.
Similar Abhijit Naskar quotes:
Other Entrepreneurship :
- When you cease to dream you cease to live.
- In the end, we are our choices.
- Trying is failing with honor.
- Everything I dreamed of became a reality, and my reality became a dream.
- Do what you love and love what you do.
- No matter how small you start, always dream big.
- If price is what you communicate, don’t complain about lack of margins.
- To escape fear, you have to go through it, not around.
- The only way to do great work is to love what you do. If you haven’t found it yet, keep looking. Don’t settle.
- Life begins when you start something, and blooms when you keep doing it.
- A quitter never wins-and-a winner never quits.
- To get something new done you have to be stubborn and focused, to the point that others might find unreasonable.
- What’s dangerous is not to evolve, not to invent, not to improve the customer experience.
- Have the courage to follow your heart and intuition. They somehow already know what you truly want to become. Everything else is secondary.
- Be a yardstick of quality. Some people aren’t used to an environment where excellence is expected.
- Patience is a virtue not a vice.
- There is always another way to look at things.
- Millionaires don’t play the blame game but the gain game.
- The sprint is like life. blink and you miss it.
- You can truly have it all, just not all at the same time.